If you’re planning to sell your home, it’s probably crossed your mind to try to sell it yourself and save the sales commission. But, there are some very good reasons why that would be a mistake. According to housing industry experts at Home Gain.com and Realtor.org, more homes listed by real estate agents are sold than homes marketed by owners, and they sell more quickly and for more money. Homes listed by a Realtor can get more exposure and their sellers get more support. Listing with me offers many advantages:
• I am a trained and licensed Realtor.
• I have experience in your neighborhood and your market.
• I have oversight from brokers and state licensing officials.
• I know the job is to advise you the best way to reach your goals.
• My continuing education keeps them up-to-date on housing issues.
• I know how to present your home and deal with buyers.
• I know how and where to market properties.
• I know how to overcome typical snags that occur in all real estate transactions and closings.
• I understand state-required disclosures and look out for your best interests.
• I understand personal safety and security for your belongings during showings.
• I know the best resources to make transactions go more smoothly, from bankers to home stagers to contractors.
• I have the most accurate data sources – the MLS, the only data repository that has the most up-to- date listing and sales information.
• I know how to negotiate.
• My job is making real estate transactions successful. When you market your own home, you have to make the time to do all the jobs a real estate professional would do, and you’ll be competing against other sellers who have real estate professionals by their sides. If you can’t leave work to show your home, or you feel it requires more knowledge and experience than you have, you can’t go wrong by hiring me.
For a free (CMA) Certified Market Analysis please contact me (323)420-7580
Keller Williams Pacific Estates